Stuck? Unleash Your Creative WordPress Power Now With WP Pathfinder
WP Pathfinder is a 30-Day WordPress Website Growth Challenge
If you’re stuck creating your WordPress website and can’t get unstuck ...or... If you know that your WordPress website isn’t reaching as many paying customer as it should
Then Keep Reading and Get Ready To Take Your WordPress Website to the Next Level!
Everyday billions of people visit online businesses across the world.
The question is… Are they visiting yours?
WP Pathfinder may be the easiest way to achieve your WordPress website goals and get your business the visibility it deserves.
Let's See If It Fits Your WordPress Needs...
WP Pathfinder is PERFECT for you if you answer YES to the questions below...
- Are you an entrepreneur who is ready to increase your business visibility online with a WordPress website?
- Are you interested in creating and managing your own WordPress Website?
- Do you want to use a customizable theme to create an amazing website that will attract visitors?
- Have you always wanted to learn the ins and outs of WordPress but never had the time to invest into doing it?
- Do you want to learn how to integrate your social media efforts into your website?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then WP Pathfinder is the perfect program for you!
WP Pathfinder is NOT PERFECT for you if you answer YES to the questions below...
- Are you already a WordPress expert who knows the basics of creating a website?
- Do you feel like you just need a little bit of help when you come across a problem you can't solve?
- Do you just rather have someone else create your WordPress website because you just don't want to do it yourself?
If this sounds like you, then
WP Pathfinder is not for you.
Don't fret because we do have different solutions that may fit you.
If you want to manage your own website but just need backup help, then WP Help will work best for you.
However, if you just want someone to do it for you, then we may have a program just right for you. Click here to complete a questionnaire that will help you see if your are a good fit for our Do It For Your (DIFY) solution.
The 30-Day WP Pathfinder Website Growth Challenge
Great! Now that you know WP Pathfinder is the best option for you, let's get to the nitty gritty details about this awesome program to help you manage your WordPress website.
When you sign up for WP Pathfinder, you’re not just signing up for a 30-day program.
You’re signing up to be a part of a community of introverted entrepreneurs who all have a similar goal—to grow their website and manage a successful business.
Here's what you get when you decide to take on the WP Pathfinder 30-day Website Growth Challenge?
- QuickNotes—a downloadable cheat sheet with all the tips and tricks to help you take on managing your own WordPress website.
- You’ll gain the ability to overcome fears of being stuck with creating and managing your WordPress website.
- Receive the exact plan I use to manage my WordPress website to become a highly profitable global brand.
- Personalized tips that will help you discover what you need to grow your website visibility and effortlessly integrate into your social media efforts.
- Access to group coaching calls where your website’s progress can be personally assessed during the launch.
See Great Results When You Join WP Pathfinder
It’s simple—with the help of downloadable cheat sheets, personalized tips, and helpful videos you can grow your website in no time.
When you join the WP Pathfinder 30-day Website Growth Challenge you can expect:
- An increase in the monthly visitors to your website.
- A clear path to becoming a recognizable and profitable global brand.
- Learning about great tools and different plugins that you can use to better manage your own WordPress website.
- Learning how to customize your WordPress website and make it Search Engine Friendly.
6 High Impact Training Modules Included
- Module 1 - Getting Started: This is where it all begins. In this module you’ll focus on getting started with the WP Pathfinder training program. Here you’ll start learning how to manage WordPress and use Thrive Themes to create the look and feel of your website.
- Module 2 - Building Foundation: Once you move into Module 2, you will be given the tools to build a solid foundation for your WordPress website. The focus during this module is to create an interactive website that will attract your target market.
- Module 3 - Optimize Content: Now that you have content created, you will learn how to prepare it for online marketing. In this module we’ll focus on creating content and online strategies that engages your target market.
- Module 4 - Winning Marketing: The key to a successful business is have a strong marketing plan, which is the focus of Module 4. You’ll learn how to implement your strategy for content and online visibility. Along with engaging your target market, peers, and industry leaders to encourage interaction.
- Module 5 - Tactical Strategy: In Module 5 you'll discover how to find peers and industry leader you can partner with to get a jump start on guest blogging. Our focus will be on learning what it takes to be an ideal guest blogger. Guest blogging will help drive traffic to your website and connect you to your target market.
- Module 6 - Hooray! Let's Assess: You made it to the last module! Module 6 is where you get to celebrate your success at the end of the training program. You'll receive a certificate of completion along with an ongoing strategy plan to keep growing your WordPress website. We fully believe in celebrating successes!
- Bonus - Hub Messaging: Integrated into the training website is an internal messaging system so that you can communicate with the community or the support team. This will allow you to ask question about the training material provided in the program. ($197 Value)
Take action by JUNE 14, 2017 and get the following bonus
6 Group coaching calls: During the launch of WP Pathfinder, you will have access to 6 Live Group Coaching calls with Kim Beasley. She will be sharing additional tips about WordPress website that will help you manage your website. During the calls, there will be an opportunity for Kim to give you personal feedback about your website’s progress in individual website reviews. All of these coaching calls will be recorded for you to reference down the road! ($497 Value)
When you add it all up, that's a total value of $1,691
Because I'm super excited to welcome you in the first wave of students (and help you get unstuck with completing your WordPress website), I'm giving you the opportunity to enroll in WP Pathfinder TODAY at the special promo price of just...
2 PAYMENTS OF
Content will be time released/1 part after each payment.
1 PAYMENT OF
What my client are saying...
Since 2012, Kim Beasley and her team have provided front line support and training for a WordPress based platform that many of the Authorized Steelcase dealers use to build their corporate website. Kim and her team’s professionalism and expertise in WordPress and Social Media have been a great fit for this project.
Sr. eBusiness Consultant
Kim has helped me transform my business. First, via my websites and her hands on education in how to increase my web presence and expand my reach to my clients and followers of my work. Her guidance has helped free my time trying to figure out web design and strategy so that I can focus on creating art, resulting in about a 50% growth to my business. Second, Kim keeps me up to speed on what is new and progressing in technology, which is especially helpful since I tend to be a "safe" person who likes to stick with what I know, even if it's becoming dated. Kim is an absolute pleasure to work with.
Art Licensing Artist & Blogger
Plus, you'll be backed by...
An AWESOME , 28-Day "Try it, Test it, Apply it" Money Back Guarantee
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
If you're on the fence...
Or if other trainings have left you skeptical...
Then I want to give you EVERY opportunity to put WP Pathfinder into action and inch closer to that elusive tipping point of managing your website effectively.
You are receiving the opportunity to take up to 28 Days to go through the training, keep up with the modules, implement the systems, and hit PLAY on creating and managing your WordPress website.